Perhaps you have had lotion cheese poultry bundles low carbohydrate style? They’re just as easy and flavorful because the poultry bundles with puff pastry and lotion of poultry soup you will not feel just like you’re really missing out at all!
Creamy poultry bundles are typically made out of a lotion of poultry soup, wrapped inside a puff pastry or crescent move dough, and cooked. These low carbohydrate chicken bundles are created with lotion cheese, chicken, along with a pop of dill and covered in mozzarella dough and cooked to golden excellence.
- 1 Formula Stromboli Dough (follow the link for for mula)
- 1 Mug Shredded Chicken
- 4 Ounces Softened Lotion Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Simple Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Dried out Dill Weed
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1 Stalk Celery Diced
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- More Dried Dill Weed
- Preheat stove to 400.
- Mix poultry with lotion cheese, yogurt, dill, onion, and celery.
- Create Stromboli Dough and separate the dough into 6 items.
- On parchment papers, roll each item into an around 6 in . circle.
full quality recipes : mymontanakitchen.com